Connecting a Bad Elf Flex to your phone or tablet couldn't be easier, just follow these simple steps:
- Power ON your Bad Elf Flex by pressing and holding the power button for 1 second
- On your Android device, open the Settings app, tap Connections, then tap Bluetooth a list should appear under Available devices.
- You should see your Bad Elf Flex listed in the Available devices. It may also include the unit's serial number in the name
*If you don't see it in either list, try turning Bluetooth off and back on with the toggle at the top of the Bluetooth screen.
- Tap on the entry for your Flex to begin pairing. You should presently see a pairing request appear on your Android device as well as your Flex- tap Pair.
- You also need to tap the center button on the Bad Elf Flex to accept the pairing. If you forget this important step, the pairing will fail.
- Once the pair has been accepted by both the Android device and the Bad Elf Flex you are now ready to start using your Flex
* If your 3rd party app has direct integration with Bad Elf GPS Receivers, selection of the Bad Elf as the preferred data source will occur from within the 3rd party app. A great example of this workflow is found in Esri mobile offerings.
Android settings may differ between models of the phone or tablet for the general Android variant
For any further assistance, please contact our support team via email@example.com.