The process of downloading trip information onto your PC/Mac:
USB Drive mode is found on the Bad Elf GPS Pro+ (BE-GPS-2300) and the Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor (BE-3300-GPS). The following steps detail the simple process of how to enter USB Drive mode, allowing access to your data logs directly from any PC or Mac.
*** The Bad Elf GPS Pro (BE-GPS-2200) does NOT support USB Drive mode. ***
- Start with the Bad Elf being turned Off.
- Connect the Mini USB cable between the Bad Elf and the USB port on your PC/Mac
- You will be prompted to press the bottom button on the BE with the text <USB Drive
- After entering USB Drive mode, the display on your Bad Elf GPS Pro+ or Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor will update to USB Drive Mode, indicating the Bad Elf GPS has been mounted as a drive.
- The Bad Elf GPS Pro+ or Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor will now be accessible to the PC Windows Explorer or Finder on Mac. The Bad Elf GPS Pro+ will appear as a Drive named BE-GPS-2300, The Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor will appear as a Drive named BE-GPS-3300.
- Go to the LOGS folder to retrieve any files that were exported: