Let's go through the process of updating your Wombat's Firmware.
1. This is the Bad Elf Wombat App landing page. My Wombat's mode is currently set to Logs, so if yours looks different, it may be because your Wombat is set to Avionics Databases mode.
Do you see the Red Bubble on the Settings Icon in the top left corner of the screen? This shows you that there is a firmware update available for your Wombat. Tap on that icon to take you to the Settings page.
2. Keep following the Red Bubble. Tap on My Wombat to see information on your Wombat.
3. Keep going! Follow that Red Bubble. Tap on Check for firmware update.
4. Here you are at the Update Firmware page. As you can see, there is a new firmware version available. If you would like to review the release notes, tap on release notes to view them. To initiate the firmware update, tap on Start installing firmware at the bottom of the page. After doing so, you will go through a loading screen. It may take a few minutes.
5. Once the firmware update has been installed on your Wombat, you will see this page. Your Wombat will is not currently connected to your iPad or iPhone, and needs to go through the connection process in the Settings App again. If you have questions on how to do this, tap on show me how for instructions on how to connect your iPad to your Wombat.
6. After reconnecting to your Wombat over Wi-Fi, head back to the Wombat app to verify the firmware update was successful. Tap Done, and you will go back to the My Wombat page. Enjoy!