For most users we recommend using our app as the method of updating the firmware on your Bad Elf Pro+. There are a number of additional safety measures built into the app process to ensure success, not only that but the app does all the work for you. If you don't have access to an iOS device we can still get you updated using a Mac/PC:
- Download this file from the Internet: http://epo.bad-elf.com/fw/dfu/BEGPS-2300-v2.1.44.dfu.bin
- Rename BEGPS-2300-v2.1.44.dfu.bin to firmware.bin
- With the power off, connect your Pro+ to your computer.
- Tap the bottom button to enter USB mode, and give it a minute to appear on the Finder or Explorer on your computer.
- Copy the the file firmware to the root directory of the Pro+.
- Unplug the USB from the back of the Pro+.
- Plug the USB back in and tap the bottom button.
- You should see text on the screen that a firmware file was found.
- You will be prompted to tap the top power button to update after the firmware file has been unpacked.