Connecting a Bluetooth Elf to your phone or tablet couldn't be easier, just follow these simple steps:
1. Power ON your Bad Elf GPS device by pressing and holding the Power (top) button for 3 seconds.
2. On your iOS Device, open the Settings app, tap Bluetooth, and turn Bluetooth ON if needed.
3. You should see your Bad Elf GPS listed. It may also include the unit's serial number in the name.
If you don't see it in the list, scroll down and look under OTHER DEVICES (as pictured above).
If you don't see it in either list, try turning Bluetooth off and back on with the toggle at the top of the Bluetooth screen.
4. Whichever list you find it in, tap on the entry for your Elf to begin pairing. You should presently see a pairing request appear on your iOS Device - tap Pair.
5. You also need to tap the bottom button on the Bad Elf GPS to accept the pairing. If you forget this important step, the pairing will fail.
6. Once the pairing succeeds, you should see it listed as Connected in the list of devices on your iOS device.
For any further assistance, please contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.