2. On your iOS Device, open the Settings app and make sure that Airplane Mode is OFF, then tap Bluetooth
3. You should see your Bad Elf GPS listed. It may also include the unit's serial number in the name.
- If you don't see it in the list, scroll down and look under OTHER DEVICES (as pictured above).
- If you don't see it in either list, try turning Bluetooth off and back on with the toggle at the top of the Bluetooth screen
5. You also need to tap the bottom button on the Bad Elf GPS Pro to accept the pairing. If you forget this important step, the pairing will fail.
6. Once the pairing succeeds, you should see it listed as Connected in the list of devices on your iOS device.
If you are still having issue getting your Bad Elf Paired - Please contact our support team, firstname.lastname@example.org.